Live Scan Invoice Accounts
Alive Scan offers invoice billing for live scan fingerprinting services. Businesses love this option because their applicants can be live scan fingerprinted without the burden of presenting individual payments. Plus it simplifies the entire process and eliminates the need to pay for their employees upfront or deal with the reimbursement headaches. Call for more information.
Live Scan Billing Accounts – Business Invoice Accounts
Alive Scan offers schools, churches, corporate and small businesses the option of setting up a live scan billing account to simplify the livescan process for its employees, volunteers or new-hires. Whether we provide our mobile fingerprinting service on-site or at our live scan facility, opening an account with Alive Scan helps you make sure that all your applicants are fingerprinted quickly, accurately and on time.
How a Live Scan Billing Account Works
Alive Scan digitally scans the applicant fingerprints and submits them electronically for the criminal background history reports to be processed. We then email an invoice to the employer on the first of each month for the prior month’s transactions. This detailed invoice itemizes the names of employees/volunteers and the date each applicant was fingerprinted.
Common Live Scan Business Accounts
- Schools (Private Schools, Daycare Centers…)
- Volunteer Groups (Churches, Coaches, Parents…)
- Small Businesses.
Live Scan Billing Account Benefits
- Simplifies the live scan payment process for both employers and employees.
- Eliminates the need for individual employee payments and reimbursements.
- Invoices display the details of each employee’s live scan transaction.
- Ensures criminal background history reports are delivered on time.
- Group rates available to save you money.
- Groups also save you time from scheduling individual appointments.
- Bonus* – Don’t forget our Mobile Live Scan Service!
Open a Live Scan Invoice Account Today
Opening a business account with Alive Scan is simple. Call 858.349.0204 today to get started.