Request for Live Scan Service Forms
Need a live scan? There are 100s of reasons for needing live scan fingerprinting. Each agency requesting live scan submissions has its own unique form designated by the California Department of Justice. The forms are called “Request for Live Scan Services” and contain an ORI code that the DOJ uses to identify the specific agency requesting the background report. Below are links to some common live scan forms.
Live Scan Forms – “Request for Live Scan Service” Form BCII 8016
Alive Scan has put together a list of live scan forms (“Request for Live Scan Service” Forms) to help guide live scan applicants in the right direction. It’s important for each live scan applicant to submit the correct form in order to avoid delays with the criminal background process. Our goal is to simplify the live scan process for you! Please see below for live scan forms and/or links to some of the more common live scan requesting agencies.
Personal Criminal Background Check – AKA (Record Review)
Visa & Immigration DOJ Background Report (Security Clearance)
Attorney License – State Bar of California
DRE & OREA – Real Estate
- Department of Real Estate (DRE) – Live Scan Form RE 237 and Instructions.
- Office of Real Estate Appraisers (OREA) – Real Estate Appraiser.
DMV – CA Department of Motor Vehicles
- DMV – “Request for Live Scan Service” Form DMV 8016 and Instructions.
- – Ambulance Driver Certificate.
- – Salesperson.
- – Dealer.
- – Traffic Violator School Owner, Operator, Instructor.
- – Driving School Owner, Operator, Instructor.
CDSS – CA Department of Social Services
- Community Care Licensing – “Request for Live Scan Service” Form and Instructions.
- – Day Care Facility & Preschools.
- – Child Care Center.
- – Family Day Care.
- – Home Care Aides.
- – Foster Family / Adoptions Agency.
- – Residential Care Facility for Elderly.
- – Social Rehabilitation Facility.
- – Trustline.
DCA – California Department of Consumer Affairs
- Medical Board of California – Physician & Surgeon.
- Osteopathic Medical Board of California (OMBC) – Physicians & Surgeons.
- Board of Behavioral Sciences – Therapist, Social Worker….
- Dental Board of California (DBC) – Dental DDS.
- Dental Board of California (DBC) – Dental RDA.
- Board of Registered Nursing (RN) – RN Live Scan Form.
- Certified Nurse Assistant (CNA) – Live Scan Form A1226 for CDPH.
- California Massage Therapy Council (CMTC)– Massage Therapist.
- DPR Structural Pest Control Board.
- California Secretary of State (SOS) – Notary Public.
- California Department of Insurance – “Request for Live Scan Service” LIC 442-39A.
- Security Guard Card (BSIS).
- Security Guard w/Firearm (BSIS).